Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Neighborhood Group





I apologize for being somewhat behind as of late in getting this blog updated. We are at one year in reforming our neighborhood organization and soon coming up for elections for a new officer corp. I have been serving as Vice-Chair for the last six months and have seen a huge improvement in communication, interest, and ideas I just feel that there is so much more to do.

As of late we have been working on getting an idea on how to get more volunteers for projects we have upcoming, manpower and money seemingly always in short supply. Additionally I am trying to implement some ideas I have learned in my MBA program in trying to create metrics for our issue list and working with my wife Sara on getting a survey out to determine continued interest. (thinking survey monkey).

We also have added a Facebook group a Linkedin group and I think I might start a Flickr group to continue getting the word out (also making it easier to organize).

Sara's sister also created a logo for us and we should have a full color mockup soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive