Monday, March 2, 2009

Do Your Duty


I Voted
Originally uploaded by annnna.
What do you see when you picture the future of your area?

I have a hard enough time trying to visualize where I am going to hang a picture let alone dream up a master plan for the future of St. Louis. (many rest on the floor against the walls).

The funny thing is the little things are what are what really matters.

Just cleaning up litter, keeping your house exterior looking good keeping an eye out for suspicious behavior (and then reporting it) all lead to big improvements.

The only thing is that this does a lot but will still not get us over the hump we need to truly become a great city. For that we need transformational leadership, diligent leadership, accountable leadership.

Tomorrow in the City we are having primary elections an important function that many of us as citizens overlook.

If your registered few are the excuses for not participating; if you can't bother to make an appearance at your local gym, you should respectfully abstain from any future derogatory statements as to how your government functions.

We are never going to get the leaders of tomorrow if we do not elect them today. I for one I am a little tired of never getting a callback from my local officials tomorrow is my chance to remedy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive